Women's Cashmere V-neck Cardigan Sweater
Women's Cashmere V-neck Cardigan Sweater
Women's Pure Cashmere V-neck Cardigan / Sweater
Women's warm and cosy 100% cashmere cardigan for winterwear. The cashmere sweaters are luxurious, warm, soft and comfortable. Made in V-neck design. Perfect for cold weather. Our cashmere sweaters are classical, elegant and would never be out of fashion.
- 100% Cashmere
- Soft and warm
- Handmade in Nepal
- Tightly knitted in 12 gauge
- Colour: Assorted
- Occasion: Casual
- Department: Women
- Brand: Mimosa Crafts
- Fabric Type: 100% Cashmere
- Product Type: Jumper
- Style: cardigan
- Neckline: V-Neck
|Measurement||Medium (M)||Large (L)||Extra Large (XL)|
|Sweater Height (Body Length)||58||60||64|
|Sweater Width (Across the Chest)||46||48||50|
|Sleeve Length (Outer arm to cuff)||60||62||64|
Note that most knitwear stretches a little during wear so the sweater will have been slightly smaller when new! Please check the size for your preferred colour from the above measurement.
- We sell 3 sizes; Medium (M), Large (L) and Extra Large (XL) but these sizes may not be the standard international size so please check the measurement carefully before making a purchase. The mentioned measurements are approximate and could vary by 1 to 2 cm as these are handmade products by individual craftsmen.
- The displayed pictures shade may look different from one to another as they are photographed under different lighting condition.
If you are not happy with this colour, we have other more cashmere sweaters.
- We accept payment through PayPal and Direct Bank Deposit / Bank Transfer.
- Payments must be made within 3 days of purchase to secure your ordered products.
- All stock items will be shipped within the 1-2 business days and custom order (MADE TO ORDER) items will be shipped within 3 to 10 business days under normal condition after receipt of the payment.
- The buyer will be responsible for custom duty or any other applicable charge. Therefore, buyer is advised to check with his / her country’s rules and regulation before purchasing the item. More...............
In an unlikely event if you are not satisfied with the purchased item for the reason other than change of mind,
- The returns will be accepted provided that the items are returned in its original condition within the mentioned time frame.
- The buyer will be responsible for return shipping cost. More...............
Note: Since most of our products are handmade,
- There may be a slight imperfection, irregularities or variation in shape & size and no two are alike.
- There might be a slight variation between displayed product picture and the real product because of the different timing of the photograph or different computer screen resolution. More.......................
Pashmina, also known as the fine cashmere wool, is the softest, luxurious and the warmest wool in the world. It comes from the hair of underbelly of mountain goat Capra Hircus, locally called "Chyangra". Mountain goat is a special breed of goat indigenous to high altitudes ( 12000 ft. to 14000 ft.) of the Himalayan region where the temperature goes down up to-40 degree centigrade. The thermo-conductivity of this type of wool is the best in the world as it keeps mountain goat survive at -40 degree centigrade. Pashmina fibre is less than 14-19 microns in thickness, making it very soft whereas human hair is approximately 75 microns thick. Pashmina is used to make luxurious products like shawls, sweaters, scarves, wraps and stoles etc. These products are hand spun, woven and embroidered by traditional weavers and artisans whose families have been in this occupation since ages.
Pashmina products have been manufactured in Nepal and Kashmir for thousands of years. Pashmina and Cashmere both are derived from mountain goats, but one distinct difference between them is the fibre diameter. Pashmina fibres are more delicate and thinner than cashmere fibre, therefore, it is ideal for making lightweight apparel like elegant scarves.
Pashmina from Nepal has been considered as the best in quality because of the conditions to which the mountain goats have adapted over centuries. The high Himalayas of Nepal has a harsh, cold climate. In order to survive, the mountain goats have developed hot and light fibre which may be slightly coarser and warmer than cashmere fibres obtained from lower region goats.
Cashmere Care Instructions:
1 WASHING: To wash by hand, soak it in soapy Luke- warm water for a little while, and then wash very gently rubbing soiled areas. Then rinse it two or three times thoroughly until there's no more soap left. Do not wring the Pashmina product as the fabric is sensitive to pressure and rough handling.
2. DRYING: To dry, lay it flat on a drying rack, but make sure it's evenly spread across the shelf, rather than hung, because hanging while wet stretches the fabric.; Another option, if you don't have a rack, is to get a dry towel and let dry on the towel cloth.
3. IRONING: Now, your Pashmina is clean! But you'll probably notice a lot of unsightly wrinkles populating on your pashmina surface. This is perfectly normal. It is best to put Pashmina between two towels on medium heat and iron those wrinkles away!
4. STORAGE For safekeeping, make sure you store your Pashmina in a way that doesn't bunch it up. Fold it neatly and either place it on a hanger of keeping it on a shelf.