100 Cashmere Pink Baby Blanket
100% Cashmere Pink Baby Blanket
Pink Colour 100% Cashmere Baby Blanket
Beautiful, warm and cosy handmade pink colour baby blanket. Made of soft and pure cashmere pashmina wool in Nepal by the experienced artisan. Every newly born baby needs warm and comfort right after the birth and hence this baby blanket is enough to meet both of these purposes. The blanket is light in weight and comes with silk satin border. Try this lovely baby blanket to keep your beautiful newborn baby girl warm or to take it as a gift for baby showers.
- Size (approx): 90cm X 90cm
- Weight (approx): 175gram
- Colour: Baby Pink
What is Pashmina?
Pashmina, also known as the fine cashmere wool, is the softest, luxurious and the warmest wool in the world. It comes from the hair of underbelly of mountain goat Capra Hircus, locally called "Chyangra". Mountain goat is a special breed of goat indigenous to high altitudes ( 12000 ft. to 14000 ft.) of the Himalayan region where temperature goes down up to-40 degree centigrade. The thermo-conductivity of this type wool is the best in the world as it keeps mountain goat survive at -40 degree centigrade. Pashmina fiber is less than 14-19 microns in thickness making it very soft whereas human hair is approx. 75 microns thick. Pashmina is used to make luxurious products like shawls, sweaters, scarves, wraps and stoles etc. These products are hand spun, woven and embroidered by traditional weavers and artisans whose families have been in this occupation since ages.
Pashmina from Nepal have been considered as the best in quality because of the conditions to which the mountain goats have adapted over centuries. The high Himalayas of Nepal has a harsh, cold climate and in order to survive, the mountain goats have developed exceptionally warm and light fiber which may be slightly coarser and warmer than cashmere fibers obtained from lower region goats.
- We accept payment through PayPal and Direct Bank Deposit / Bank Transfer.
- Payments must be made within 3 days of purchase to secure your ordered products.
- All stock items will be shipped within the 1-2 business days and custom order (MADE TO ORDER) items will be shipped within 3 to 10 business days under normal condition after receipt of the payment.
- The buyer will be responsible for custom duty or any other applicable charge. Therefore, buyer is advised to check with his / her country’s rules and regulation before purchasing the item. More...............
In an unlikely event if you are not satisfied with the purchased item for the reason other than change of mind,
- The returns will be accepted provided that the items are returned in its original condition within the mentioned time frame.
- The buyer will be responsible for return shipping cost. More...............
Note: Since most of our products are handmade,
- There may be a slight imperfection, irregularities or variation in shape & size and no two are alike.
- There might be a slight variation between displayed product picture and the real product because of the different timing of the photograph or different computer screen resolution. More.......................